Many years of experience, high-quality materials and careful workmanship have always been the key to Pirnar's good reputation. We are pleased to offer the following warranty services.
- On built-in glass.
- On the colour fastness of powder-coated aluminium doors.
- On the colour fastness of wooden surface doors in the colour shades on the Pirnar colour chart when properly and regularly maintained.
- On built-in hardware.
- On built-in self-closing devices.
- On electronic components (intercom).
- On LED lighting.
- On fingerprint scanners.
Preconditions for warranty claims
- Claims are valid only if the products are serviced regularly and in a timely manner according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Presentation of an invoice and a warranty card containing a description of the defect and details of the user and the building complained about (address of the building, telephone number of the user, invoice number).
- The warranty period begins on the day of delivery of the product to the customer. By signing the record of acceptance of goods and services or the delivery note, the buyer agrees to the content of the warranty certificate.
- The seller provides the buyer with servicing and maintenance after delivery of the product as well as spare parts during the warranty period.
- Spare parts also include parts that do not visually match the original but are comparable and have the same function as the original.
- All customer requests to remedy defects caused by third parties are excluded from the warranty without the written consent of the manufacturer.
The warranty is not valid:
Wooden entrance doors
- On oiled wooden surfaces.
- On wood defects permitted by the standard for determining the quality of wood for doors and windows.
- If the buyer has carried out the surface treatment himself or through a third party.
- In the case of a change in the surface caused by environmental influences.
- In the case of colour deviations between the sample panel from the colour card and individual parts of the door, which are due to different batches of coatings, the natural structure of the wood and different absorption capacities of the coatings during surface treatment.
- If the customer requests a surface treatment of the wooden door with non-UV-resistant colourless coatings on the outside of the door.
- In the case of wooden doors with extremely dark colours or glazes that cause the wood to heat up excessively.
- In the case of colour differences when making additional orders or reorders of paint.
- In the case of minor irregularities in dimensions, construction and painted surfaces that are not noticeable from a distance of 3 m (outside) or 2 m (inside) in normal daylight.
- If regular maintenance treatment (demonstrably at least 1-2 times per year) of oiled surfaces has not been carried out or has been carried out improperly. Resulting possible defects on wooden surfaces or a curved door leaf are no reason for complaint.
- If the defects in the wood have been repaired by the door manufacturer using wood boats, putty or wax. It follows that resin that may leak from repaired resin in the wood is not a cause for complaint.
- In the case of cracks, knots (arrangement, size, quantity), small cracks in the wood, variations in the colour of the wood, rough edges in knotty wood surfaces, wavy strips of uneven growth of the veneer are not grounds for complaint.
- In the case of reflective surfaces and glazes of different shapes in the oak wood, as they are a natural part of the structure of oak.
- If the larch door consists of wooden parts with different colour tones, as larch wood is naturally very diverse (yellowish, reddish, brownish, lighter or darker). The doors can therefore not have a totally uniform colour tone.
Aluminium entrance doors
- If the goods in question have not been paid for in full.
- If it is expressly stated in the offer or in the order that the manufacturer does not provide a warranty for an individual product.
- If the goods in question are installed despite previously identified and visible defects and the seller has not at the same time given his consent for the installation of the goods in question.
- If the door has been used for a purpose other than its intended use.
- If the customer requests the door to be constructed in dimensions not recommended by the manufacturer, the trade or the hardware manufacturer.
- If the door has been exposed to direct weather conditions (rain, snow, sun) or has been stored in damp spaces.
- If the installation of the electrical elements was not carried out by a qualified electrician.
- In the event of damage caused by mechanical and chemical effects on the surface (knocks, abrasions, cleaning), improper and violent use or overuse of the door in the event of temporary appearances on the surface such as water stains or discolouration.
- In the event of wear or breakage of the hardware as a result of physical damage.
- If the product is exposed to extreme weather conditions, salt water, aggressive effects or humidity of more than 70%.
- If the entrance door is built flush with the façade of the building or less than 15 cm into the threshold and there is no canopy or vestibule.
- In the event of forced use and the case of force majeure (natural disasters, explosions, fires, storms).
- If the installation or replacement was carried out by a person not authorised by the seller.
- If the defect is due to the intervention of an unauthorised person.
- For damage caused by improper storage and handling of the products.
- If, in the case of electrical connection, the instructions for electrical connection have not been followed and the connection has been made in a manner other than that prescribed.
- If the product has not been maintained in accordance with the instructions for use and maintenance.
- Changes in the appearance of the surface due to pollution.
- In the event of condensation on the surface due to increased humidity in the space and insufficient ventilation.
- In the case of deviations in the colour nuances of the glass which are due to the construction of the glass.
- In the case of visual defects on the glass which are within the limits of the standard for assessing the visual quality of glass.
- In the event of interferences on the glass.
- In the case of glass breakage due to impact, pressure, point loading, local overheating, partial shading or obstructed ventilation.
- In the case of production-related marks on the product (writing, markings...).